Thursday

Play at the Park is a way to get to know some of the parks in Logan, bring your kids and let them run around with other kids in the neighborhood.  While the kids are playing, you can chat with other moms and have a social gathering of your own.  This is a weekly activity, Tuesdays at 10:00 am.  Just come meet at the designated park and stay as long as you'd like.  The schedule and a map of each park is listed below.  Click on the schedule and map to enlarge it then use your browser's back button to return to this post. Hope to see you there!!

Play at the Park!
Summer Schedule
Tuesdays at 10 am until whenever...

*Simply meet at the scheduled park at 10:00am on the date listed to let kids play, and mommies visit. 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I was just noticing that the date of this post is listed as September 3, 2009 and was just wondering why and how. :)

LE said...

I did that when I made the button. I had to put a "post date" but I didn't want it to show up on the most current posts. It was just me picking a random date towards the very first of when this blog started. No particular reason. :)

LE said...

The community activity button I mean. Each button is a separate post.